Tomorrow is Amazon’s “Prime Day”! This means there will be some amazing deals to be had on the online shopping giant’s website. There will be some major deals! Here are some of those deals and everything you need to know about the event.
- You must be a prime subscriber.
This is pretty obvious, but you must be an Amazon Prime Member. They have a discounted yearly rate or you can pay for it monthly. Not only does it allow you to get great deals on Prime Day, but also throughout the year. You also can get free 2 day shipping on an enormous amount of items. You can watch movies and TV shows (like Netflix) as well. It offers a great value and is worth subscribing to. If you don’t know if you will use a paid subscription, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial that will allow you to take advantage of all the sales.
- Prime Day will last for 30 hours.
Starting at 9 PM Eastern Standard Time tonight (7/10), there will be new deals every 5 minutes for the next 30 hours, so check back often. In the past, most items have had a limit to how many are available. If you want something, buy it, as it may sell out quickly. If you an Amazon Alexa device, you can start voice shopping two hours earlier than everyone else (7 PM EST).
- Some of the best deals!
The whole purpose of Prime Day is the deals, right? Well here are some of the best deals that have been unveiled so far!
- The Amazon Echo home speaker is 50% off which is the lowest price it has ever been. It will be $89.99.
- The Amazon Echo Dot is only $34.99.
- The Kindle Paperwhite will be $30 off which will make it $89.99.
- Kindle fire 7” Tablet for only $29.99. (This is crazy cheap for a good tablet.)
- Select video games will be up to 50% off.
- The Oculus Rift Touch Bundle (VR Headset) will be $199 off which brings it down to $399.
- 40-inch 1080p TV is on sale for $199.99.
These are just a few of the wide-range of products that will be on sale. Most won’t be announced ahead of time, so keep an eye on the Amazon website to save money on popular items! Happy shopping!